REFERENCE No: 875
COST: 3.95
ORDERS OF £5 OR OVER ARE POST FREE - SEE NOTE AT END OF MAIN PAGE

Location - CRIANLARICH LOWER STATION - Junction of the Fort William/Mallaig and the Oban lines
Date: - c.1929
Size in mm (approx): - 140 x 88
Publisher: W R & S - Reliable Series (William Richie & Sons Ltd, Edinburgh)
Publisher's Card No: - 252-26
Un-used:
Condition: Very nice condition with the minimum of wear to the corners.
Further Information: There were two railway stations in Crianlarich and in 1953 the Highland Line station was renamed Crianlarich Upper and the Oban Line station was renamed Crianlarich Lower. The lower Station was closed in 1953 after the 'Beeching Axe' and the Upper reverted to being Crianlarich again. The picture shows a view over the 'Lower' Station toward the viaduct bringing the Highland Line in from Fort William

Satisfaction Guaranteed - Click this link to find out more
HOW TO ORDER

Design & construction by Vic Gardner 2000   Click the 'back' button on your browser to return