REFERENCE No:561
COST: 2.95
ORDERS OF £5 OR OVER ARE POST FREE - SEE NOTE AT END OF MAIN PAGE

Location - The HIBERNIA leaves Holyhead for Dublin
Date - Photo taken 1920 to 1923 (L.N.W.R. service period)
Size in mm (approx) - 138 X 88
Publisher - London & North Western Raliway - Official Card
Publisher's Card No. - Series of Pictorial Postcards
Un-used:
Condition - Good corners - printed photo card. Pressure marks on the back from previous album mountings
Further Information - The HIBERNIA was built on the Clyde by William Denny, and went into service in 1920 being the largest class of ships so far built. Owned firstly by the London & North Western Railway, in 1923 it was in the ownership of the London Midland Railway, and was finally owned by British Transport Commission. Scrapped at Barrow in Furness in 1948.

Satisfaction Guaranteed - Click this link to find out more
HOW TO ORDER

Design & construction by Vic Gardner 2000   Click the 'back' button on your browser to return