- BOGNOR - The Beach Hotel - The beach & Promenade looking East -
Photo taken from the pier|
c.1908 - The white building was raised by one storey in 1911|
|Size in mm
(approx) - 138 X 88|
Shureys Publications, Printed by Delittle Fenwick of York (Ceased trading
1914) - British throughout|
|Publisher's Card No.
Only the very slightest of wear to the corners|
- The beach looks almost the
same as in other postcards except that the Beach Hotel is still only three
storeys high and is still white.
Same fishing boats, and same (maybe more) bathing machines. Bognor becomes
Bognor Regis in 1929 following a visit by King George V|