: Originally opened in 1855,
is the terminal station on the "Ballymena, Ballymoney, Coleraine and
Portrush Junction Railway" - nowadays this is just the Coleraine & Portrush
Railway. Portrush is a seaside town is Northern Ireland. The clock tower is
still there, but everything else has changed. Note: on the left is a tram
hauling two open trucks of 'less well off people' - The tramway was the
"Giant's Causeway, Portrush, and Bush Valley Railway and Tramway Company".
The flag-pole [right of centre] is for naval signalling flags.|
|Size in mm
:(approx) - 138 X 88 - Standard Size|
: Hartmann (logo only)|
|Publisher's Card No.
Posted, but stamp removed - addressed to Read, The Larches, Banstead, Surrey|
: Corners with variable wear
- a crease runs from the top right of the flag-pole, down towards the gable
end of the building and fades out there|