|Location - Altrincham, Cheshire -
Lancashire & Yorkshire Bank (at left), Union Bank of Manchester (centre) |
|Size in mm (approx) -
139 x 88 |
|Publisher's Card No.
|Condition: Excellent Condition.
- The L & Y Bank became Martins, and the U.B of Manchester, became Barclays. When Barclays then took over Martins they ran both banks as Barclays, but later they chose the L & Y site, and closed the other. The L & Y one has now also closed, as Barclays move to a new glass-house on George St. No motor vehicles visible, and the trams didn't start until 1907 - Note the meat hanging up out side the corner shop|