- HAWICK, High Street, Borders, Scotland - CLYDESDALE BANK,
BANK OF SCOTLAND,
ex ROYAL BANK of SCOTLAND
& The TOWN HALL CLOCK TOWER|
- 1959-1960 - vehicles registered 1951 (CKS 146) 1952 (VNO 17) 1954 (EKS
191) 1959 (USG 343)|
|Size in mm
(approx) - 139 x 89|
|Printer's Card No.
- This is a St Albans Series Real Photograph|
- Excellent condition - square corners|
- The dark building on the left is the BANK of SCOTLAND.
The one this side of the TOWN HALL CLOCK TOWER is the CLYDESDALE BANK,
and the very white building just to the right of centre is the ROYAL
BANK of SCOTLAND. A black and white, real photographic